I almost forgot about this!
Life happened to me with the arrival of Baby Number 3 and it has been chaos in the Balayan household since. It’s a beautiful kind of chaos though for we are all head over heels in love with our little Raven.
We are slowly settling in our new setup at home and so I hope to be more active once more here.🙂
I’m thoroughly flattered that my then-one month old blog has been noticed🙂 Thank you Bhebs of www.ricomeetsbhebs.com for the nomination!
So how does it work? You basically answer the nominator’s 11 questions, nominate 11 more bloggers and ask them your own set of questions. Easy right? Let’s get on it!
Questions from Bhebs:
1. What motivated you to launch a blog?
I felt like I was being stagnant and needed a change, a distraction. I’ve been itching to write again and felt that a blog is the perfect avenue where I can once more share my thoughts.
2. Do you already have friends out of blogging?
I already have friends who were into blogging, does that count? Haha. The blogging community is very supportive of each other and I’m glad to say that I’ve meet some nice people who helped me with my blogging journey🙂
3. Where do you get the ideas for your blog posts?
Past and present experiences.
4. What do you think is the most embarrassing thing that ever happen to you?
I’m so flat-footed that I fell face first more than once sa Pedro Gil LRT station when I was in college.
5. Which is your favorite place in the world and why?
Inside a basketball arena. I just love the energy and passion of fellow fanatics, specially when were watching it live!
6. If there is a trait that you want to change, what would that be and why?
I tend to procrastinate. I’d like to believe that I work well when under time pressure but in reality I’m just putting unnecessary stress on myself by delaying tasks.
7. What is your favorite season and why?
Summer. I’ve had enough traumatic experiences with the rainy season that I’m okay to bear the heat instead.
8. If there’s a time machine, where do you want it to take you; past or future and why?
May 2000. I’ll spend more time with my dad.
9. What is your dream career?
Always wanted to be a writer.
10. How do you see yourself 5 years from now?
Hopefully, a stay at home mom na.
11. What is your favorite blog and why?
It’s actually my secret guilty pleasure, dlisted.com. It’s all chismis and the main blogger is really mean but in a funny way. (please don’t judge me guys :))
Here are my nominations:
- Raising Hunter – Jennie Villanueva’s blog documenting her day to day adventures and misadventures while being a full time mom to her adorable baby girl Hunter.
Get Out Dear – Journal of Polen Mariano and friend that aims to inspire readers to listen to their heart’s desire and turn dreams into reality.
Dollhouse Diary – A collective mantra that celebrates life’s little pleasure written by Jaycelle Playda-Sahagun.
Nice Things – Nice’s journal of things she wants to celebrate.
Mea in Bacolod – Lifestyle blog by Mea Pabiona.
Adae2rememer – Adae Ang’s blog that is about making every day ridiculously amazing to make each day count.
SwitiRohSays – Where Roh Ramos-Tadina talks anything about Life, Travel, Products, Food, etc.
All The Go – Thea Clarice Cano’s blog.
MichSantillan – Mich’s lifestyle blog.
HelloKT – Kaye Tamayao’s blog where she finds balance and beauty in everyday life.
Euan’s Adventures – A blog dedicated to writing about Euan Suarez’s experiences and opinions.
My 11 questions:
- What (or who) inspires you to follow your dreams?
- What do you do when you run out of inspiration or motivation?
- You will be given a role (main or cameo) in a TV series of your own choosing. What series will it be, and who will you portray?
4. What is your favorite childhood memory?
- What’s the best thing you’ve ever done for another person?
6. If you are to spend the last hour of your life in a place of your own choosing, where will it be?
7. How do you normally spend a day off?
8. Who do you look up to the most?
9. What is the story behind your blog’s name?
10. What is your biggest accomplishment (so far)?
11. What is your biggest regret?
Here are the rules for the nominees:
- Mention, link and thank the blog that nominated you.
- Answer the nominator’s 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and link them below.
- Create 11 questions of your own for your nominated bloggers to answer.
- Notify your nominees via social media.
There you go! I hope you’ll have fun the same way I did doing this.🙂
Now go and spread the love!